My 5 gigs crashed, all the way to zero 0 impressions.

toorzan

Hey there @toorzan

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I’m sure you understand that I can’t diagnose a situation with no data points.

My first step of action would be to go here and check if my gig is still indexed.

Then I would look into the 5 gigs that declined. How are they related? What’s their recent order history? 

It seems like a performance issue on your account. Maybe your buyer satisfaction rate dropped? That’s just an assumption, I can’t tell for sure.

Out of the 5 gigs that dropped to zero, pick just one or two that were actually getting sales and see if you can edit them in order to optimize. Start with tags and/or title and look at your description as well. The foal here is to make them more relevant to what buyers are looking for. So you need to research and figure out a good chunk of the market and what they need done. Then edit your gig so it solves that one problem.

• Like 36
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, toorzan said:

One of the top performing gig is also down (link)

You are only allowed to share your Fiverr link in the category Improve My Gig if you want help.

It is not allowed in this category.

I have checked and this is the same for me.

As there have now been several posts about this it appears to be a bug.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tonu_marketer said:

Try to do gig marketing on social media. 🥰

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think you didn't get my question!
I am not asking "How I should improve the gig ranking". I am asking about the issue I am facing that why this is happening.

• Like 21

20 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

You are only allowed to share your Fiverr link in the category Improve My Gig if you want help.

Sir, I am not sharing the link here for promotional purposes. I know enough about where to share for getting clicks, and views. 
He asked for a gig link so I posted in his reply. You may already noticed that I didn't post any link in the main topic!

Thanks

• Like 21

I came to this forum to ask this exact question. I experienced the same thing. Orders coming in daily for the past month. Then 3 days ago, everything stopped. Absolute silence. I looked at my metrics, and they too were at zero impressions. Definitely sounds like a glitch. I hope they fix it soon!

• Like 18

On 3/27/2022 at 6:31 AM, artatei said:

Me too, I have 18 gigs and even my best performing dropped heavy yesterday/today. Most down to 0 or to 0-10 impressions.

Screenshot 2022-03-27 at 13.30.41.png

I'm confused. Your graphic shows that, at the lowest, on March 25, your gig had about 125 impressions, and then it want up slightly on the 26th. A day total of 125 impressions is not "0 ro 0-10 impressions".

• Like 18