How do I get a new first order on Fiverr ?

meashik

Here are  some things you could do:- 

•  First decide, whats the best service you can offer on fiverr.
  • Write 7 gig ideas you can offer, cause at start you can post only 7 gigs.
  • Do research about your gig, and find keywords you can use. 
  • Make sure to include you keyword in your gig title 
  • Properly design your gig images and attach a video with every gig you post.
  • Watch the basic course that fiverr suggest  
  • Upload a discription that shows your skills and experience. 

I hope you get your 1st order soon 

-by Inpaper

There are the accompanying reasons that I think the principle justification behind diminishing impressions.

The gig isn't performing great the quantity of finished orders is low.
The gig isn't as expected improved the watchwords determination isn't great.
Undoing and negative audits can influence severely your gigs.
Presently after the Fiverr advance notice framework on the off chance that you get the admonition, more possibilities of your gig vanished from search. Not refreshing the abilities, as rivalry is exceptionally high so update your abilities quickly.

There could be many things which cause impressions to go down, eg. stats going down, cancelations, etc. But I assume in this case it could just be that you were a new Fiverr seller and it was  a new gig and I think it gives new gigs a temporary boost, and after that it will probably show it less (unless it sees that your gig is doing well - eg. lots of orders), and so impressions will drop as it shows it less.

In the main gig image you could change "Exclucsively" to "Exclusively". Changing that  will probably help with clicks/orders.

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

There could be many things which cause impressions to go down, eg. stats going down, cancelations, etc. But I assume in this case it could just be that you were a new Fiverr seller and it was  a new gig and I think it gives new gigs a temporary boost, and after that it will probably show it less (unless it sees that your gig is doing well - eg. lots of orders), and so impressions will drop as it shows it less.

In the main gig image you could change "Exclucsively" to "Exclusively". Changing that  will probably help with clicks/orders.

Will I have problems editing gig images?

2 hours ago, mahmudhasan448 said:

Will I have problems editing gig images?

My reply was to the OP but there shouldn't be problems editing your gig images and uploading it really. Though some people have had Fiverr say it's "not an original image" when it found a close image already on the system (so if it did do that you could show the source file to Fiverr customer support). Other than that it may remove the gig from the search index for a while when the gig is edited.

Archived