What causes impressions to go down ?

There could be many things which cause impressions to go down, eg. stats going down, cancelations, etc. But I assume in this case it could just be that you were a new Fiverr seller and it was  a new gig and I think it gives new gigs a temporary boost, and after that it will probably show it less (unless it sees that your gig is doing well - eg. lots of orders), and so impressions will drop as it shows it less.

In the main gig image you could change "Exclucsively" to "Exclusively". Changing that  will probably help with clicks/orders.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

There could be many things which cause impressions to go down, eg. stats going down, cancelations, etc. But I assume in this case it could just be that you were a new Fiverr seller and it was  a new gig and I think it gives new gigs a temporary boost, and after that it will probably show it less (unless it sees that your gig is doing well - eg. lots of orders), and so impressions will drop as it shows it less.

In the main gig image you could change "Exclucsively" to "Exclusively". Changing that  will probably help with clicks/orders.

Will I have problems editing gig images?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mahmudhasan448 said:

Will I have problems editing gig images?

My reply was to the OP but there shouldn't be problems editing your gig images and uploading it really. Though some people have had Fiverr say it's "not an original image" when it found a close image already on the system (so if it did do that you could show the source file to Fiverr customer support). Other than that it may remove the gig from the search index for a while when the gig is edited.

• Like 2