how much time its takes to be top rated on fiverr

It depends on the sales, isn't it? I have been here for over 6 months and have just completed one order. I'm still a general seller. Is it possible to be a top rated seller even if sales do not increase ???

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

It depends on the sales, isn't it? I have been here for over 6 months and have just completed one order. I'm still a general seller. Is it possible to be a top rated seller even if sales do not increase ???

No because you become eligible to be a TRS when you reach 20,000 or more. So sales count. Read all the requirements here: https://business.fiverr.com/levels

Edited by designboom
  • Like 12

For me, I'm now almost a year on Fiverr and I get just a level 1 seller badge, that I see is also being challenged with 2% lower statistics that I have to solve before the end of this month (wish me luck). So if I progress in this way it will take me another year or maybe 2 years to get to the top rated. But hopefully, orders will go faster. Anyway, it also totally depends on what you offer. Hopefully you'll get to the top rated within 6 months 😉 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I'm now waiting for april evaluations as I've finally reached the requirements. So I would say it depends on many factors, especially sales (how much money you make), cause getting 20k is no joke if you're selling 5$ gigs. For me it was a few years, as I started slow and my average prices are not huge enough to rack up fast!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Apart from the obvious required metrics, it depends upon lot of other hidden components. Idea is to keep delivering the best dear focus on the process and one fine day will come. 🙂

• Like 7