I Don't get money yet.

someone
tell me please how much take time to transfer money payoneer to bank accounts. i did transfer and it show e a message that it takes 7 day for transferring. 7 days is over but i can not get any money or any sms from my bank. What's is wrong?? Anyone face this problem like me? Please suggest me. 

• Like 14
  • Confused 1

Have you tried contacting the CS about this issue? I mostly use Paypal to withdraw my earnings and it takes about 3-4 days for the revenue to travel from fiverr to paypal and then to my bank account. Seems a bit strange it takes so long with payoneer.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

Have you tried contacting the CS about this issue? I mostly use Paypal to withdraw my earnings and it takes about 3-4 days for the revenue to travel from fiverr to paypal and then to my bank account. Seems a bit strange it takes so long with payoneer.

Some one tell me PayPal accounts is not for bangladesh. Bangladeshis transfer money though payoneer. It's  my 2nd money transfer. I got my 1st payment 7day but this time I don't know what is wrong 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

On 3/25/2022 at 9:31 PM, gajuseidi said:

How can I contacting CS?? 

• Like 7

when your transferred money from Fiverr to Payoneer then how can Fiverr support can help you. you should ask Payoneer. you have to wait at least 10 days. In Pakistan we can withdraw instantly. within 5 seconds.

• Like 4