Buyer didn't leave a review on previous order, but ordered again from me.

Okay, it's not a very big deal as long as it doesn't effect my ratings. But i recently was approached by a buyer who ordered from me, 12 illustrations. And I completed the job on time. But days passed and my delivery was accepted by an automatic response (you know the one which gets completed automatically after three days). I was a bit worried that this buyer may ask for a refund but that didn't happen too. On the contrary, this same person ordered three more illustrations from me. And while messaging me, he said "i like your work, although i didn't leave a review". And just like that, the second time as well, he didn't leave a review. I am wondering, if this buyer actually didn't like the work enough to leave a review. Or is this buyer having some other intensions with my job? I wonder. 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, kanishkabhandar said:

if this buyer actually didn't like the work enough to leave a review. Or is this buyer having some other intensions with my job? I wonder. 

If he didn’t like your work he wouldn’t have placed second order and wouldn’t have told you that he liked your work. 
I doubt not leaving a review has any bad intentions. 
Some people like privacy and don’t want others to see what they ordered and where they ordered it. 

• Like 5

In addition to what @mariashtelle1said, check the buyer's profile. Are there any reviews there? If not, they just don't leave reviews for any service they purchase. And if there are reviews, check the date of the last one. If it's not anything recent, perhaps they had bad experience after leaving reviews, and decided to stop that.

• Like 6

Oh okay, thanks everyone for your responses on this. Actually, it's not just about reviews, I mean how tough is it to leave 3-4 stars and not type anything? But, as catwriter said, i will check this buyer's profile to see if he leaves reviews. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, catwriter said:

In addition to what @mariashtelle1said, check the buyer's profile. Are there any reviews there? If not, they just don't leave reviews for any service they purchase. And if there are reviews, check the date of the last one. If it's not anything recent, perhaps they had bad experience after leaving reviews, and decided to stop that.

Yes will do that. Thank you

• Like 3

No review isn't the same as a bad review, it won't bring your rating down for a lack of rating, it'll remain as it was.

Fiverr might be better off adding an anonymous review option, as it could be said before a privacy concern for some.

• Like 5

It is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not.

Fiverr prompts them more than once to do so.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Always best to just leave it and move on.

• Like 4