Why every day remove my gig from fiverr plz guide me any one

marajkhalid

• marajkhalid changed the title to Spanish, and Portuguese
  • marajkhalid changed the title to helped plenty of businesses stay consistent across languages : English → Spanish Spanish → English French → Spa

I'm not sure if you actually wanted to post this under "My Fiverr Gigs", as it seems to be more of an advert and less of an "Improve my Gig" plea, but just in case, since it is in "Improve my Gig":

You can improve your profile's and Gigs' credibility by

either only offering translation in one language pair, and even more so by only offering one direction of translation within that language pair: from your 2nd best into your best language, which is pretty much the industry standard,

or by making it clear that your are a reseller/agency, and not the freelancer who'll do the actual work,

or by making it clear that your customers will receive unedited Google Translate translations,

whichever is the case. 

33 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

😱😬😳 are you serious? 

I particularly like the title, "all language translate". That says a lot. I agree, if he copied stuff from others, he won't last that long here 🙂  Yet it's funny to see how people steal descriptions and start promoting their gigs with stolen descriptions on the forum, trying to generate sales....

The gig might be better if you changed the bit of the description that says:

"This gigs offee 100% manual translation" and where it says
"not only the accuracy that convert sentence between language alsi to fully understand the purpose...".

24 minutes ago, marajkhalid said:

Why every day remove my gig from fiverr plz guide me any one

Because you have plagiarized your profile description and your gig descriptions.

As for guidance: if Fiverr allows you to stay on their platform, write your own descriptions without stealing from anyone, and only offer services that you can actually provide.

Archived