For almost a year, I've only had 2 purchases, what's wrong?

andonieph

How well do you think an, "I will to anything in Photoshop" gig is positioned in a targeted, competition-rich marketplace, like Fiverr? Who are you target customers, and how are you leveraging those customers to out-compete your extremely over-saturated competition?

You definitely need to reword your gig title.  I can imagine that ever coming up in a search.  You have to think about the words a customer would search for when looking for the service you offer.  Saying you will do anything in photoshop is both misleading and not proper SEO.  Just off the top of my head, try something like "I will perform professional edits to your photographs using Photoshop."   Or, "I will edit or touch-up your photos in 24 hours or less."  Something along those lines...

Also, while it is not something that specifically interferes with SEO or gig optimization, I personally recommend never to offer unlimited revisions.  You can search the forums and find many threads on why this is a bad idea.  For me, I will never purchase from someone who offers unlimited revisions because that statement says to me they do not have confidence they can deliver a quality product the first time and it will end up being a long and tedious process.

On a side note, I too am an astrophotographer. 

Archived