Check My hard work on fiverr

dev_mou

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. Last night at 3 o'clock I first uploaded to my gig Fiverr account and today I upload my second gig but unfortunately, I have not received any buyer request yet.😔 I hope everyone will give correct suggestions.🙃

Is it a problem at all or is it okay?🙄

1st gig :https://www.fiverr.com/share/GyWq7z

2nd gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/EKDx8D

12 minutes ago, dev_mou said:

you see my gig and 
said me this problem. (link)

Links are not allowed in this category.

See the heading below:

New User Introductions!

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in Improve My Gig and advertise in My Fiverr Gigs. (links allowed)

Just now, lloydsolutions said:

Links are not allowed in this category.

See the heading below:

New User Introductions!

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in Improve My Gig and advertise in My Fiverr Gigs. (links allowed)

thanks for information

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Also, I checked your gig description, and parts of it are copied from sellers on other platforms. If buyers look at your profile and discover that you copied someone else, they will pass you by in favor of an honest person.

What should I do now?

Recently I have been receiving many messages but buyers go offline without finishing talking. There are many times. It has not come yet. Why is this happening? Is it their problem or they are leaving because of some problem? In fact, they are not online. Any suggestions, please help me. Thank you🙂

This has happened to me many times, a client comes and talks to me but later he is not online and he is not responding. I'm waiting for him to come and talk to me but he doesn't care.

It's not a problem for us because we get the message when we are at a gig. So this gig must have been ranked. There are some clients who are confused about whether to work with me or not. So neglect to contact us. Sometimes they are too busy to speak well but if they need your service and they are not confused then they must contact you with confidence and take my service.

25 minutes ago, rummanahmed1991 said:

This has happened to me many times, a client comes and talks to me but later he is not online and he is not responding. I'm waiting for him to come and talk to me but he doesn't care.

It's not a problem for us because we get the message when we are at a gig. So this gig must have been ranked. There are some clients who are confused about whether to work with me or not. So neglect to contact us. Sometimes they are too busy to speak well but if they need your service and they are not confused then they must contact you with confidence and take my service.

thanks for information

13 hours ago, dev_mou said:

Recently I have been receiving many messages but buyers go offline without finishing talking.

Perhaps they have moved on to other sellers and offers. Assuming these are buyers who have not hired you (as it sounds, from your comment), they are not required to finish asking you questions, in the way that you may want them to. If they're done talking, they're done talking.

34 minutes ago, rummanahmed1991 said:

There are some clients who are confused about whether to work with me or not.

Maybe they are not confused, and they have decided not to work with you. It happens. Not everyone is going to hire you.

35 minutes ago, rummanahmed1991 said:

if they need your service and they are not confused then they must contact you with confidence and take my service.

Buyers do not have to contact sellers in order to hire them. They can hire you straight from your gig packages, without any previous contact whatsoever. Make sure your gig packages are clear and thorough, so that buyers know exactly what they are getting if they choose to hire you. 

Just now, mariashtelle1 said:

No, there is no set time for buyer requests 🤦‍♀️ They appear when buyers post them.

Fiverr can not control individual buyers on when to post their job requests. 

That's right, but the time when buyers post more jobs is mentioned here, 😊

2 minutes ago, dev_mou said:

That's right, but the time when buyers post more jobs is mentioned here

I don’t see how you can make a statement that buyers post more jobs between 5-6am. You don’t have data for personal peoples routines and they can post jobs whenever they want, not any specific times. 

On 4/4/2022 at 6:51 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

No, there is no set time for buyer requests 🤦‍♀️ They appear when buyers post them.

Fiverr can not control individual buyers on when to post their job requests. 

Because of the options of answer, I think he is looking for an average experience stats of the time.

On 4/4/2022 at 7:04 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

I don’t see how you can make a statement that buyers post more jobs between 5-6am.

I think, you've missed the point about timezone. 5-6 am here, is usually 3-8 pm (different in different states) in USA, 10-11 am in Australia

On 4/4/2022 at 7:00 AM, dev_mou said:

That's right, but the time when buyers post more jobs is mentioned here, 😊

I think it's better to ask to specific sellers only, i.e. who work with your services actually.

Because in different services, client behavior, availability and activities are different.

And the best way is, if you're really interested to play with stats, then first give a dedicated 1 month time to your onw account 

Archived