Buyers should be able to accept the delivery that is in revision

Hey guys how are you all. Well I usually face this issue when a buyer puts my delivery in revision for no reason. I am a Graphic designer and when I deliver an order I deliver various types of files (Source file and vector file) which can't be open by buyer because they need the design software for that. So sometimes new buyers simply put the order on revision and ask why the file is not opening. So I have to explain them and again deliver all 15 to 20 files which is hectic sometimes. So I wish I could simply clear their confusion and say them to accept the delivery that is in revision.

Thanks and have a great day 🙂

(sorry for my English)

• Like 6

• 5 months later...

Agree completely. I've had situations before where people have put an order in revision so they can get it approved by someone else. Often they're really polite about it and come back quickly to say that they're happy with the order as delivered. Rather than just accepting the order as delivered, you then need to resubmit the same files.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Its a pain, but you can relief by:

1. Save instructions that are occasionally used as template and use it. That should also include setup of software. Like follow this video to download adobe photosop..., open this file with .... etc.

2. Do meeting with client on (zoom or anydesk or teamviewer or google meeting) and clear all buyer's doubt and concerns. That way they won't need to ask for revision for small question.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 1:29 PM, graphixunlimite said:

Yes, this is a problem that I face many times. They put the order in revision only to ask a question and I have to make the delivery again. 

Exactly that hurts. Most of the time they put order in revision because they see fiverr watermark on order files before accepting the delivery 😢

On 9/18/2022 at 11:20 AM, charlsmcfarlane said:

Agree completely. I've had situations before where people have put an order in revision so they can get it approved by someone else. Often they're really polite about it and come back quickly to say that they're happy with the order as delivered. Rather than just accepting the order as delivered, you then need to resubmit the same files.

Yeah this happened to me also. And sometimes they stretch it for a week also ☹️