GIG NOT FOUND IN ONLINE SELLER SEARCH

15 hours ago, feranti_sales21 said:

My Fiverr Gig is not displaying on online seller seller search 

But it is displaying in offline

What can I do?

Please check your gig status and see your gig active or not... 

• Like 10

If you're sure that something's not working as intended, on the technical side of things, and you're sure that you have all the right settings, and can prove it with screenshots or screen capture, file a ticket with a bug report, and/or focus on things you can influence. 

If you file a ticket about a tech issue, it's a good idea to include info like OS version, browser, whether all that is up to date, and the like, to speed things up, as they might ask you for that. 

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1. We might not see our own gig while searching as much as other people might. That's why I don't search for my own gig anymore. It's useless. Oh, and yes, I have confirmed this because other people (some friends) can find me right away from their profiles.

2. If you are using only the app on your mobile, go to your Profile (the last icon to the right) and make sure the option called "Show online status" is on. You will have to scroll down to see this option.

• Like 8

On 3/24/2022 at 11:04 AM, miiila said:

If you're sure that something's not working as intended, on the technical side of things, and you're sure that you have all the right settings, and can prove it with screenshots or screen capture, file a ticket with a bug report, and/or focus on things you can influence. 

If you file a ticket about a tech issue, it's a good idea to include info like OS version, browser, whether all that is up to date, and the like, to speed things up, as they might ask you for that. 

Everything is well adjust

My Gig is on page 3 the service am rendering and am always online, but whenever I click on the online seller icon 

I won't find my Gig on search again and everything is being adjust.

• Like 7