Back to fiverr

ferdous_mondol

On 2/27/2022 at 11:49 PM, ferdous_mondol said:

In the now I want to work web ui ux category this profile. Is this will be good to me & my account?

Your Fiverr account allows you to offer different services within that account.

You have a print gig with excellent reviews.

Suggest that you concentrate on building the print side of your business, and don't neglect that to concentrate on something new. 

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 14

I stopped for one year and came back to Fiverr, so I know what your situation is.

When I got back I just made sure that I was optimizing all of my GIGS. I also added new GIGs and made sure I had experience in them that way I could deliver the best possible outcomes to my clients. I do not recommend selling something you do not have experience with. If this is the case, then make sure you are taking some courses.

After 1 month I was able to rank my Gig to pages 1 and 2, it is all about how much effort you take.

• Like 4

On 3/2/2022 at 9:29 AM, lloydsolutions said:

Your Fiverr account allows you to offer different services within that account.

You have a print gig with excellent reviews.

Suggest that you concentrate on building the print side of your business, and don't neglect that to concentrate on something new.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

On 3/7/2022 at 8:43 PM, thiagodematos said:

I stopped for one year and came back to Fiverr, so I know what your situation is.

When I got back I just made sure that I was optimizing all of my GIGS. I also added new GIGs and made sure I had experience in them that way I could deliver the best possible outcomes to my clients. I do not recommend selling something you do not have experience with. If this is the case, then make sure you are taking some courses.

After 1 month I was able to rank my Gig to pages 1 and 2, it is all about how much effort you take.

Thank you for valuable feedback. Noted.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...