IMPROVE MY NEW GIG

shakilahmedmh

These are my suggestions/comments (I'm not an expert though):

Gig: I will unique modern versatile flat minimalist business logo design
In the gig description:
"Before place your order" could be "Before placing your order"
"So you should find out a creative person. Who can create Unique Logos." could be "So you should find a creative person who can create Unique Logos."

In the premium package description it says "unlimited revisions" but the number of revisions isn't set to unlimited.

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "What information you need to provide for logo?" in question 1.
"Stationary design" could be "Stationery design" in answer 3 and also in question 3.

In the profile:
In the description: "Before place your order" could be "Before placing your order"
"So you should find out a creative person. Who can create Unique Logos." could be "So you should find a creative person who can create Unique Logos."

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments (I'm not an expert though):

Gig: I will unique modern versatile flat minimalist business logo design
In the gig description:
"Before place your order" could be "Before placing your order"

In the premium package description it says "unlimited revisions" but the number of revisions isn't set to unlimited.

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "What information you need to provide for logo?" in question 1.
"Stationary design" could be "Stationery design" in answer 3 and also in question 3.

In the profile:
In the description: "Before place your order" could be "Before placing your order"

Thank you very much. To correct my mistakes. ...

Archived