Buyer did not provide me any requirement.

jannatulasha

I believe this can happen sometimes, based on the service you're providing.

According of my experience with the clients in last 9 years:

• They suddenly pause their new business plan, but forget that they have placed the order or they just don't want to get the money back.
  • Because of physical or mental sickness they remain unavailable.
  • They don't remember the credential/email they used.

The first point mostly happen with partnership business. Usually they come and place an order with a great confidence from their initial discussion. Then they keep discussing and suddenly they stop their plan and don't want to get the money back.

Sometimes they come back and ask for an alternative work or still they want to start the project.

As the requirement is not submitted, or no idea what they wanted, so I think there is no point to get paid from that order.

I never feel any negative impression of having Incomplete status order in queue for long time.
And the other way is to contact Fiverr support team to take initiative to cancel the order from support and and also confirm that the amount will be directly refunded to the buyer's account.

I've had buyers place orders and not fill out the requirements several times with one of my gigs. I usually send the buyer a couple of reminders, leave it a week or two, and then contact support to cancel it. They're always really good and they make sure it doesn't impact my cancellation rate.

On 3/23/2022 at 8:08 AM, seven_sign said:

I believe this can happen sometimes, based on the service you're providing.

According of my experience with the clients in last 9 years:

• They suddenly pause their new business plan, but forget that they have placed the order or they just don't want to get the money back.
  • Because of physical or mental sickness they remain unavailable.
  • They don't remember the credential/email they used.

The first point mostly happen with partnership business. Usually they come and place an order with a great confidence from their initial discussion. Then they keep discussing and suddenly they stop their plan and don't want to get the money back.

Sometimes they come back and ask for an alternative work or still they want to start the project.

As the requirement is not submitted, or no idea what they wanted, so I think there is no point to get paid from that order.

I never feel any negative impression of having Incomplete status order in queue for long time.
And the other way is to contact Fiverr support team to take initiative to cancel the order from support and and also confirm that the amount will be directly refunded to the buyer's account.

Thank you so much for your good advice. I will do it definitely

Archived