Fiverr "Online" Status

aseerimamkhan

Question

Hello All, I hope everyone is doing well. I am facing a problem about showing online. I stay active in my desktop and Fiverr Apps and in both platform, I have checked that my online status is already ON. But here the problem comes, when I have filtered "Online Seller" button, then it doesn't show me Online although my online status is still turned on. So is there any solution about this how can it shows my gig in "Online Seller" filter?

Thanks-

Aseer.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

4 answers to this question

Hello Aseer, I hope you're doing well too. 

The online thing, in my own experience, seems to be an ongoing or recurrent bug, and many forum posts seem to confirm that. My personal solution has been to not care about it showing me online or not correctly, and focus on things that I can influence. I don't think it's a big enough factor to grow grey hair over., in any case. I've had and have phases, where I even switch "show me as online" off, and I can't say I've noticed it making a difference.

If your business highly depends on people who need you to do something right now, or preferably yesterday, however, it might be worth a try to prove the buggy behaviour to support, to pass it on to the tech team.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

On 3/23/2022 at 9:47 AM, aseerimamkhan said:

Hello All, I hope everyone is doing well. I am facing a problem about showing online. I stay active in my desktop and Fiverr Apps and in both platform, I have checked that my online status is already ON. But here the problem comes, when I have filtered "Online Seller" button, then it doesn't show me Online although my online status is still turned on. So is there any solution about this how can it shows my gig in "Online Seller" filter?

Hi Aseer,

As @miiila has mentioned, it seems to be a bug and has been for quite some time. I would suggest not paying too much attention to it as there are many other more important things that could benefit from your time if your goal is to grow your business on Fiverr.

• Like 2