Do I face any problem if I share Zoom/Google meet link with client for clarify about work?

6 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

This is only allowed if included within this article: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Video calls)

Fiverr community guideline says that we can just communicate at video chat with Fiverr Business and selected clients! I am working with Facebook and Instagram shop fixing, every client didn't know how to check commerce manager or send access. So, I need a meeting and everyone is not Fiverr selected or a Business buyer, so I send them a Google meet or zoom link!
Is there any problem? Expert, Please clarify to me, please  

Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mehebub_misal said:

Please clarify to me, please  

Other sellers

If you're a seller with a Gig in one of the sub-categories below, you can initiate a video call from the Order page: (list provided)

The above is from the article.

Suggest you carefully read the article again paying attention to the list.

There is a contact us icon at the bottom of the article if you require further help.   

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Okay let me describe the Fiverr policy.... What fiverr wants is 

do not take the business outside of Fiverr.

That's it. Judge your every activity upon this policy. If you give your personal link and you talk their fiverr can not record your call. So fiverr want client will initiate call if though fiverr's own video call system. Not your video call system. 

I mean The zoom link which is created by fiverr has access on it and they can record it. But the zoom link you created for your own account has not access to fiverr. I think you got the point.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

in fiverr marketplace there are billions of people fiverr can not look after each and every gig and conversation. So just stop from now. Never do it again. Read about it and learn which category has this feature. Or ask client to initiate a video call. 

• Like 4