Best withdrawal method for Sri Lanka.

In Sri Lanka you can withdraw through payoneer and paypal.
But as at the end of the day you will convert it to your local currency, so you need to compare both method to know where you get the best conversion rate.

Most of the people say that, paypal's conversion rate is lower and payoneer is higher. However, you can check and compare by yourself.

If you don't have a payoneer account, you can easily create one from fiverr withdrawal method.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

In Sri Lanka you can withdraw through payoneer and paypal.
But as at the end of the day you will convert it to your local currency, so you need to compare both method to know where you get the best conversion rate.

Most of the people say that, paypal's conversion rate is lower and payoneer is higher. However, you can check and compare by yourself.

If you don't have a payoneer account, you can easily create one from fiverr withdrawal method.

Thank you!!..I think Payoneer is better for Sri Lankans since PayPal is not available yet in Sri Lanka.

Edited by mistymalina
  • Like 17
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, mistymalina said:

PayPal is not available yet in Sri Lanka.

I can see paypal is available in Sri Lanka. You can check by yourself.

However, I also believe that payoneer is better for conversion.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, seven_sign said:
13 hours ago, mistymalina said:

PayPal is not available yet in Sri Lanka.

I can see paypal is available in Sri Lanka

We can't withdraw funds from fiverr to PP YET. Unless otherwise you are using VPN or making it as a resident lives in another country.

From my own experience PP offers a better rate while converting to LKR.

Edited by weareartfull
  • Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 5

On 3/22/2022 at 11:21 PM, mistymalina said:

Hello Sri Lankan sellers,

I'm a new seller from Sri Lanka. What is the best withdrawal method for Sri Lankan sellers? Which way reduces the fees that lose?

Payoneer is the recommended option. Paypal does not support withdrawal to local bank accounts in Sri Lanka, but you can use it directly through the Paypal balance. 

• Like 13
  • Up 3