URL is down?

matty_bates

Question

Hi there. I am new to fiverr (as a seller), honestly couldn't find an answer to this on google - when I try and load my sellers dashboard pages I get "It will be back up in no time, we are working on it'. All other pages within Fiverr seem to be fine for me. That has me a little worried, I wonder if my account has been suspended or something? Any ideas?

22 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

incidents like this where they just don't do the 'right thing' drive me nuts.

Yeah, they were great for me too, and I never had such a problem. However due to not having the best health recently, I ended up being right on the deadline for 2 orders. I assumed Fiverr always removes the late penalty if something like this happens. Maybe they do, I guess it depends on the CS representative, who knows. For me it was not the best experience. Thankfully I have a larger amount of orders and a late penalty won't be the end of the world. Then again, I would prefer to not have it there as it's not exactly my fault to begin with. 

55 minutes ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

it may be worth sending the file as an attachment and requesting an extension,

Thank you for the idea Gwyneth, unfortunately the website was down and nothing worked. I was so desperate that I even tried to deliver from mobile, it didn't work either because Fiverr was down. It is what it is...

On 3/22/2022 at 1:21 PM, donnovan86 said:

Well I just had a late penalty and the CS representative said they can't remove any late penalties manually. So... even if I was on time, I am still dealing with a late delivery penalty..... Rather disappointed, especially when I got penalized seconds before I delivered, I was refreshing like crazy just to avoid this. 

Aw man. That sucks. If it happens again in the future, it may be worth sending the file as an attachment and requesting an extension, then delivering as soon as the extension is accepted. Annoying that you'd have to do that though, when it's not your fault that the site is down!

1 hour ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

hope Fiverr will be waiving late order penalties for y'all

Well I just had a late penalty and the CS representative said they can't remove any late penalties manually. So... even if I was on time, I am still dealing with a late delivery penalty..... Rather disappointed, especially when I got penalized seconds before I delivered, I was refreshing like crazy just to avoid this. 

1 hour ago, matty_bates said:

Hi there. I am new to fiverr (as a seller), honestly couldn't find an answer to this on google - when I try and load my sellers dashboard pages I get "It will be back up in no time, we are working on it'. All other pages within Fiverr seem to be fine for me. That has me a little worried, I wonder if my account has been suspended or something? Any ideas?

i am having the same issue

8 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I have 2 deliveries waiting.. so at this point it's just a refreshing game to see when it goes back up. 

Same - and two of them are revisions that were urgent deliveries yesterday, so the clients are likely also refreshing the page to see why I haven't delivered!

I also need to access my scripts which are in the requirements section of my orders to be able to finish working, which obviously I can't do LOL hope it's sorted soon, and hope Fiverr will be waiving late order penalties for y'all ❤️

1 minute ago, mk_sanwal said:

I'm having the same issue not only dashboard my inbox is also not loading.

Just now, pritom142 said:

Same problem!!! Now What can to do????

I have same question!!!!!

Screenshot_1.png

Ah ok, I guess if other people have the same issue it must be a general tech problem. I wondered if they had suspended my account for some unknown reason.

3 minutes ago, matty_bates said:

Same problem!!! Now What can to do????

I have same question!!!!!

Screenshot_1.png

Archived