Anyone else sick of how fiverr operates?

I can't be the only one smashing my head into the pavement over how shoddy the site is, how terrible the alerts are, how horrid the price gouges is, I can not be the only one looking for any type of alternative out there to get out of this place. Because of covid I had to come here, I had no choice, its called feedin your family. but now, honestly, after what they pulled I'm leaving. I can't be the only one. 

What are YOUR bad experiences, and do you go anywhere else? Lemme know, I am looking for a new place to start gigs. 

• Like 12

10 hours ago, jiminieminnie said:

I can't be the only one smashing my head into the pavement over how shoddy the site is, how terrible the alerts are, how horrid the price gouges is, I can not be the only one looking for any type of alternative out there to get out of this place. Because of covid I had to come here, I had no choice, its called feedin your family. but now, honestly, after what they pulled I'm leaving. I can't be the only one. 

You have to share more details. What is horrible about the alerts?

Regarding prices, you can set your own, so I don't get the issue. 

What did they pull? Share more details, and maybe people can help. Also the dude with gig marketing is hilariously off-topic :))

• Like 8
  • Up 2

11 hours ago, jiminieminnie said:

after what they pulled I'm leaving. I can't be the only one. 

So what did they pull ? Don't leave us in epilogue.  

11 hours ago, jiminieminnie said:

how terrible the alerts are, how horrid the price gouges is

I don't know what is with alerts ? If you meant notifications I think it's pretty good. You get e-mail, notification on app, and in browser. Obviously you could mute it if you want. 
About price gouge I think all freelancing platforms take 20% too. I think it as an marketing fee sort of.  

• Like 8