Buyer putting a lot of revisions. Does delivering each time have some affect?

rizwan045

Buyer putting a lot of revisions. Bot i made is working successfull but at buyer side some issue is that his ip is baned sometime by website. I told him before order and even after order i repeated many times for ip ban i not responsible bcz before order i told him clearly. I even sent him video proof same bot working at my side. But he ignoring this video and sent own video and in his video he did very short test which not clears about bot works or not. 

My question is how to handle this type of buyers and does each time i deliver it have affect and where? 

17 hours ago, rizwan045 said:

My question is how to handle this type of buyers and does each time i deliver it have affect and where? 

If the buyer requests a revision you need to do the actual revision , if you deliver the same thing over again ( in case the bot you mentioned is working and it's actual the buyers fault )  , it might result in a warning , it happened to me in the past .  If you are actually doing revisions and redelivering it's not a problem , your account won't be affected in any way. 

You need to be firm with buyers who keep sending things back for revisions *if* you believe you have concluded the job and done all you can for him. I would advise that you remain polite and friendly and simply say you have delivered the product to the best of your ability. Therefore, you have delivered all the revisions you can make. (All that you are capable of making).

As far as I know, you can keep delivering revisions and he can keep sending the files back--for ever! 😞 There is no adverse impact on your statistics, as an example, but allowing this behavior does mean you will never get paid for your work.  

Therefore, **do as much revising** as you can for him within the terms of your gig. (You only need to revise as far as your gig offers--not endless revisions).

If you come to a stalemate and you **simply cannot do any more because it's beyond your capability or because you've exceeded or met the revisions offered in the gig** then say so and be very clear. He may then choose to cancel (but don't invite him to) and you can then take this up with customer support to see if compensation is due to you.

Otherwise, if I understand you correctly, no, there's no problem in sending as many revisions as you like (or resubmitting the same item if you cannot improve it further) other than that you are not getting paid while all this "project tennis" is under way.

Hello guys

After spending many years on fiverr and Recently i completed 250 orders on fiverr.

My opinion on this matter is Whenever you will face such kind of issue in which you already cleared all things but buyer is creating such issue over that matter.

So, you should contact support of fiverr. They will check your convo and also buyer convo then they will cancel that order without buyer permission. Main this is feedback at the end of day. If you gave to much revision and buyer is not happy. So, in that case you will get bad feedback. SO, if there is no fault from your side then contact support.

Thanks

Archived