📣 Celebrating Women's Month: Spotlighting @sanaaliabbasi 📣

mjensen415

We're continuing to celebrate our Fiverr Community of Womxn! Ali is a freelancer who has been with Fiverr for just over a year— Happy 1 year anniversary! Ali is a creator in many ways, specializing in professional documentarian, business writing, and graphic design, innovations in writing, and formatting. We're excited to share how she #breaksthebias below. And check out Ali's Fiverr profile here.

Hi, I'm Ali @sanaaliabbasi, and this is how I #breakthebias. It's about the journey of 8 years. When I first started, I had nothing — no computer, no phone and no money, but my dreams were always big and getting bigger. Somehow, I managed a to get a laptop and tried to work from home. Everyone tried to stop me, mocked me, and said that there is no real virtual or e-commerce to earn money from home. But I never stopped and kept trying! Eventually, I found Fiverr, and now I am working hard to prove myself. I earn small amount, but I am satisfied that it's my own earning.

1a94548450d0-Sanaaali.png.23c1e557ebc496d94d935f11b35014fd.png

• Like 125
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 11:16 PM, mjensen415 said:

We're continuing to celebrate our Fiverr Community of Womxn! Ali is a freelancer who has been with Fiverr for just over a year— Happy 1 year anniversary! Ali is a creator in many ways, specializing in professional documentarian, business writing, and graphic design, innovations in writing, and formatting. We're excited to share how she #breaksthebias below. And check out Ali's Fiverr profile here.

Hi, I'm Ali @sanaaliabbasi, and this is how I #breakthebias. It's about the journey of 8 years. When I first started, I had nothing — no computer, no phone and no money, but my dreams were always big and getting bigger. Somehow, I managed a to get a laptop and tried to work from home. Everyone tried to stop me, mocked me, and said that there is no real virtual or e-commerce to earn money from home. But I never stopped and kept trying! Eventually, I found Fiverr, and now I am working hard to prove myself. I earn small amount, but I am satisfied that it's my own earning.

Wow, Wonder Woman 👑💍

• Like 63
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks to  appreciate all people who wants to do better in freelancing career and best wishes for you.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:16 PM, mjensen415 said:

• Like 50
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest salehpro

Jensen brought an inspirational story of Sana, a Pakistani solopreneur. I read your journey, and i'm forecasting that you'd be the "Influential Pearl" of thousands of women in Pakistan, Central Asia as well...