How can I bring to sell my gigs ?

ashraful79

Hi everyone,

Hope all are going good. I'm new seller on fiverr. I published 4 gigs in last 5 days ago. I get an average of 30 impressions per day in every single gig, but I didn't get any click.

Why is this happening?
What can I do to get clicked. Suggest me the right way.
Thank you!

• Like 9

Hey , Even though I'm a fairly new seller , I been on the platform for over 2 months , Its great to hear that your gigs are doing well , but keep in mind buyers have the choice to choose from multiple gigs , as a result they may prefer other gigs over yours , and even for me , the first few days on fiverr were pretty dry , but eventually on updating my gigs multiple times , they were able to get more impression and more clicks and one of my gigs even got selected for the Rising Talent Badge.

My suggestion would be to update your gigs  ,fill up most of the fields for the gigs and stay positive and make sure you use the right keywords corresponding to your gigs ,these help a ton on receiving impressions!  Also Keep in mind It takes time to get impressions and clicks , After all Rome wasn't built in a day😅

• Like 8

Fiverr gives you the information to diagnose the issue yourself, you just have to put in the work and think about it. 

1. Low impressions = poor SEO on gig title
  2. Good impressions but low clicks = your gig images/videos are likely not good enough to make someone click on you
  3. Good clicks but low orders = your gig description is poor, or you aren't priced correctly, or any of the other things required to convert a shopper to a buyer. 
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, ashraful79 said:

Hi community, Hope you are going good. But I'm upset😒, Because I have uploaded 5 gig in fiverr 11 days ago. I haven't received any order yet. This is my gigs condition result. Please give me your valuable opinion what can I do.

This is my Profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/ashraful79?up_rollout=true

Thank you!

cm.jpg

You should given more time in fiverr community, gig sharing in social media and created 2 new gigs as a new freelancer. 

• Like 3