I am Level 1 seller but no impression no click.

positivezahid

Hello expert guys,

i think when our level goes up fiverr start giving importance. Last month i achieved level 1 badge after getting payment for a big client. I thought i will get more impression, more click, more client but no luck. 

I see some of my friend who created a gig with no proper optimization but still he is getting knock and getting order. I am not sure what is happening around. What is your suggestion.  My category is laravel web development. Do i need to create more gig? Or promoting the gig which i have already? 

Last time i used to promote on twitter also. But i use to get few visitor but they did never purchased. 

What should i do right now.

5 hours ago, positivezahid said:

Hello expert guys,

i think when our level goes up fiverr start giving importance. Last month i achieved level 1 badge after getting payment for a big client. I thought i will get more impression, more click, more client but no luck. 

I see some of my friend who created a gig with no proper optimization but still he is getting knock and getting order. I am not sure what is happening around. What is your suggestion.  My category is laravel web development. Do i need to create more gig? Or promoting the gig which i have already? 

Last time i used to promote on twitter also. But i use to get few visitor but they did never purchased. 

What should i do right now.

You should to create more gig.

but still he is getting knock

Suggest you use the word "contact" instead of" knock" in your communications as that will come across as more professional.

This topic may be helpful to you: 

On 3/22/2022 at 1:39 AM, cs_evans said:

Why would you have that expectation?  

I am trying to understand the ecosystem. I want to understand what is the ecosystem and what is my position. If i am able to know the real path, i should follow to do that. 

What is your evaluation? what can i do to get more impression? 

Archived