I have completed 4 order on fiverr

I am also a full stack laravel developer, I am not getting regular order. Last month i had a client and got a big payment. I got level one badge. But still no improvement. 

Wish you best of luck. Be regular in fiverr. Hope you will get regular job.

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, piashbarmon said:

I have completed total 5 order on fiverr but jus one review..How can gain review.?

Keep up the good work. If the buyer is good then he will give you a review. However, not all orders are reviewed. For example, I have completed a total of 469 orders. I have received a total of 244 reviews. So don't despair. Do well. One day you must gain. Thanks.

• Like 13

Congratulations!! Reviews are totally depends on buyers. I met some buyers that they don't even know how to do feedback. But I suggest you to build a good relationship with your clients. Do not ask for review. keep up the good work.

• Like 11

13 hours ago, piashbarmon said:

How can gain review.?

Tips: Great ratings and reviews 

Communicate clearly with your buyers 
Be transparent from the very beginning of the order until fully completed and delivered. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Gaining clarity not only improves your service but also ensures that a buyer understands what they will receive and that they will be satisfied with it.

Thoroughly describe your service on your Gig page

Make sure that your title is clear, your description explains the service you provide in great detail, and, if necessary, clarify what you don’t offer within the Gig’s scope.

Use the frequently asked questions (FAQ) section
Equip yourself and provide answers to the most common issues and concerns raised.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 7:36 AM, piashbarmon said:

I have completed total 5 order on fiverr but jus one review..How can gain review.?

176ae1ee-8ffa-4572-a93a-3b61a867cc4e.png

You can get reviews on fiverr following a few steps. 

• Set your client's expectation according to his needs and your skill
  • Provide the best service and support to your client as much as you can
  • Response to your client's immediately
  • Finally when you are delivery tell him. "Don't forget to feedback my about the experience which you get from me"

best of luck

• Like 8