Which site is the most important for gig rangking?

ranakingbd

Question

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ranakingbd said:

I am new seller on fiverr please suggest me. How to get more click and impressions on my gig. 

I posted the gig 2 months ago and now I don't get the oder. 

Hi! 
1st: Welcome to the Fiverr.
2nd: There's no way simply to increase the clicks and impression. People will come to your gig if it of their use, so please make sure that your gig is that relevant what customer is looking for.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, habibur_pro24 said:

pls active fiverr and use fiverr mobail app

I am still not sure how you ranked at 6th badge in the community, probably by writing down unprofessional and incomplete information for the users here. 
why you're trying to make it more difficult for the newbies to understand the platform?

• Like 7

6 hours ago, syed_maksumul said:

Share your gig link on Social media, Hope so it will help you to get order. Before sharing gig on social media try to research about trending tag of that social media as per your work and put them also in your description walla! hope so you will get order.

Which social media is the most important for gig rangking 

• Like 6

Share your gig link on Social media, Hope so it will help you to get order. Before sharing gig on social media try to research about trending tag of that social media as per your work and put them also in your description walla! hope so you will get order.

• Like 10

properly SEO optimizes your gig. research low competitive keywords, implement your gig and the most important part is creating an attractive gig image. as you are possible to active 24 Hour.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1