Buyer accept the order and give 5 star then report me.

hassam_islam

Question

I was working with a buyer on website.

I have done the work on time so i ask buyer to give me products data but he needs time.

So we agree on order complete and buyer give 5 star review.

After 2 days due to late reply or misunderstanding buyer report me and then fiverr cancel order and give me a warning to deliver order empty.

When i ask buyer about that he apologies and agreed to help me and redo the order.

So if my buyer ask customer support about my issue and do.apolozie and re order .

So warning can be removed or not?

Just want to know that.

Buyer agree to work again he also agree to ask Fiverr about my performancei.

So is this help for me to get rid of warning

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

4 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, hassam_islam said:

49 minutes ago, hassam_islam said:

I was working with a buyer on website.

I have done the work on time so i ask buyer to give me products data but he needs time.

So we agree on order complete and buyer give 5 star review.

After 2 days due to late reply or misunderstanding buyer report me and then fiverr cancel order and give me a warning to deliver order empty.

When i ask buyer about that he apologies and agreed to help me and redo the order.

So if my buyer ask customer support about my issue and do.apolozie and re order .

Just want to know that.

Buyer agree to work again he also agree to ask Fiverr about my performancei.

So is this help for me to get rid of warning

• Like 4

Okay I would like to answer your question. First of all you can't deliver an order empty as it is against fiverr TOS. If you needed more time to get updates from buyer side, then you can simply ask buyer to extend delivery time. If you have proof about the above claim then feel free to contact support team to resolve your issue. But there is very less chance that they will remove your warning. Hope for the best.

Have a great day

• Like 4