About Support Personnel

sfdemir

Question

Hello,

I haven't been able to get a response from the support staff user Brandy for 3 days. I was not informed 3 days ago.

I waited for a response for 3 days even though it is an urgent matter and still no response. Although I send many messages.

I wanted to ask as the reason was not explained to me. Why ?

Best Regards

SFDEMIR

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

If you are sending multiple messages that might slow down the process and possibly putting your ticket to the back of queue 

Hello,

The reason why I send more than one message is because the support staff did not inform me about the issue and the urgency of the issue.

Sending multiple messages should bring me to the fore instead of pushing me to the back row.

If the system algorithm is sending more than one message to the background, it is wrong.

Spam content is of course not included in this. But my messages are not spam messages but developments on the subject. In other words, I continue to write about the developments that took place during the time I was not answered.

Unfortunately the support staff don't give me information and don't care. I don't even think you read my messages properly.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Best Regards

SFDEMIR

4 minutes ago, ashiq646459 said:

I think support team don't understand what you want, I fall a problem then I asked them about the solution but they didn't get any solution for me I think they are useless. 

Hello,

Support staff works well overall. I have been serving on Fiverr for 4 years, generally all my requests and the support staff solved the issues quickly and nicely.

This is the first time I am experiencing something. Support staff Brandy doesn't seem fair about it. In addition, although all other support requests are now answered instantly, this staff keeps me waiting for 3 days.

Although I explained the urgency of the issue and the situation, he still does not return and did not inform me about why he did not do it.

I created a different ticket and learned from Brandy that she had forwarded the issue to their manager.

So if I hadn't created a new request, I wouldn't have known about it either.

Also, I don't think you made the right decision.

Best Regards

SFDEMIR

Archived