Hypocritical "support" for Ukraine! BLOCKING OF UKRAINIAN ACCOUNTS.

Yesterday I received an unexpected letter that they want to disable my account for regional reasons. I am a citizen of Ukraine, I live in the city of Kharkiv and I need a job. Why did the support and the platform decide to act this way? This whole campaign to support Ukraine is just a farce and a show.

doc.jpg

doc 3.jpg

doc 4.jpg

2 doc.jpg

• Like 9
  • Up 5

9 hours ago, teramangala said:

Perhaps the "I speak Russian" triggers the system?

That might be trigger. 🤷‍♂️ Previous Ukrainian seller had Russian as second language. But I had Russian in description too didn't get banned. 🤔

• Like 10

Fiverr shouldn't have blocked Russians from using their service unless they knew the system they were using was accurate. Evidently, it is not accurate. The support you received was underwhelming and unhelpful. I can't imagine how annoying this must be for you.

Edited by ewangraphics
  • Like 12

Thanks everyone! I've come to terms with the loss of my account. Right now, money is the last thing on my mind. I wanted to get the truth, because the situation is fraudulent and undermines the faith in such support. But I know that there are many kind people who actually support my country. Everything will be fine.

• Like 12