My fiverr gig impressions suddently decreased

Hello, few weeks ago I had my first orders and reviews on one if my gigs and some days later I started having about 1000 impressions per day. Suddently 2 weeks ago my impressions decreased and since then I have about 80 impressions and no orders. I never edited my gig or cancelled an order so I don't understand why my impressions dropped.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, samuelelongo26 said:

Hello, few weeks ago I had my first orders and reviews on one if my gigs and some days later I started having about 1000 impressions per day. Suddently 2 weeks ago my impressions decreased and since then I have about 80 impressions and no orders. I never edited my gig or cancelled an order so I don't understand why my impressions dropped.

There are literally thousands of threads here on the forum explaining how Fiverr rotates gigs. You may want to read some of them.

• Like 10

Fiverr impressions can be reduced for many reasons, one of which is not being online, the second is not sharing on various social media. So all you have to do is share one online and every day on social media so your impressions don't down and you will get order.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, sabbir_dm25 said:

So all you have to do is share one online and every day on social media so your impressions don't down and you will get order.

I disagree.  Posting to social media guarantees you absolutely nothing.  I could post my gig 50x per day on my social media and not get 1 view and certainly no orders, because my social media is not directed toward my customer base.  This kind of incomplete advice is why newbies are always so confused. 

25 minutes ago, newsmike said:

There are literally thousands of threads here on the forum explaining how Fiverr rotates gigs. You may want to read some of them.

Yes.  Do this.  Thousands and thousands of answers to this out there.  Be a responsible forum user and do your research before asking a question. 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

Yes.  Do this.  Thousands and thousands of answers to this out there.  Be a responsible forum user and do your research before asking a question. 

I had already done some research but I did not found anything about gig rotation. I'll do more research. Thank you

• Like 5

6 hours ago, cs_evans said:

I disagree.  Posting to social media guarantees you absolutely nothing.  I could post my gig 50x per day on my social media and not get 1 view and certainly no orders, because my social media is not directed toward my customer base.  This kind of incomplete advice is why newbies are always so confused. 

Exactly, fiverr's "advice" to share on social media is complete nonsense, just ask yourself: if you needed some work done, where would you look for a professional to do it? Some random guy on Fb or Insta? No, you will go to a freelancer platform and search a seller with positive reviews, that's why we are all here, for fiverr to redirect customers to us.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, samuelelongo26 said:

I had already done some research but I did not found anything about gig rotation. I'll do more research. Thank you

If your gigs can't be promoted, if your repeat business score can't go over the 94 mark no matter what, if you can't do custom subscription offers, these are symptoms that you're being currently rotated out by fiverr's algorithms (not to mention that your gigs wil appear in the last pages of search results, or not at all, but this is debatable), to give other freelancers an opportunity of making business, it sucks, but it's a "hidden" feature of fiverr v4.

• Like 9

On 3/18/2022 at 6:41 PM, davep2 said:

If your gigs can't be promoted, if your repeat business score can't go over the 94 mark no matter what, if you can't do custom subscription offers, these are symptoms that you're being currently rotated out by fiverr's algorithms

....because of the job that someone has done as a seller.  The algorithm is not causing these issues, it is simply comparing how well a seller navigates all issues and compares them. It is a reflection of how skilled a seller and business person someone is. One does not randomly lose their ability to promote gigs, they lose it because of a deficiency in their ability to deliver both quality products and service. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8

On 3/20/2022 at 10:50 PM, newsmike said:

....because of the job that someone has done as a seller.  The algorithm is not causing these issues, it is simply comparing how well a seller navigates all issues and compares them. It is a reflection of how skilled a seller and business person someone is. One does not randomly lose their ability to promote gigs, they lose it because of a deficiency in their ability to deliver both quality products and service. 

Let's agree to disagree, this is gig rotation, fiverr just doesn't officially admits it.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, davep2 said:

Let's agree to disagree, this is gig rotation, fiverr just doesn't officially admits it.

Sure, I have no interest in forcing you to accept reality if you prefer Neverland.  Good luck. 

• Like 6