Promotional gig bug issue

when my  gig promotion is turn off and after the next day my whole accounts gigs are de ranked from the first page to the last (20) page. and sometime cannot show , ( fiver support cannot help me to solve the problem ) . Now I am waiting form the last 30 days to get back into normal , The only solution of the problem is when you gig get back the promotion . 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2

Hi! I experience the same issue. My top performing gig only ranks when its being promoted now. When I lose the ability to promote (for no obvious reason), my gig completely de ranks organically too. This happens cyclically about every two months since I started promoting my gig in October '21. Currently, I'm on Day 19 of no promotion/no ranking. My longest run was 20 days before it came back in November. I try to monitor every time to find a pattern, but nothing really. Definitely a bug. No reason my gig wouldn't come up at all when not promoted as it's a top performer in its category. Keep me posted on anything you learn! Maybe together, we can find a pattern/solution. Wish you the best.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, ra_riyad said:

It has been already 50 day+ I have same problem. from last 55 days hardly no new order anyway. 

If your promoted feature shows unqualified then it’s a very strong indication that your performance and buyer satisfaction dropped. And if your performance dropped then of course your gig ranking also will go down because it’s heavily depend on it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

On 3/18/2022 at 7:57 PM, munny_0303 said:

Same problem is here also. Fiverr needs more USD.......lol

31 minutes ago, aksadur_rahman said:

Same problem is here also. Fiverr needs more USD 🤣🤣😂😂

Don't copy previous posts.

• Haha 2
  • Up 2

Thousands of sellers are getting same issue including me. There was a new algorithm introduced in fiverr 3.0 which is somehow not working as expected. I have done a lot of experiments but so far not able to find any patterns or cause of this issue. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1