Starting out

brendagichuru

3 hours ago, kingfash_theart said:

Am not going to lie its not easy for a buyer to trust someone new, but keep doing the right thing and sending 10 offers daily you might get lucky. That is if you put in the work

Thank you. By sending offers do you mean creating a gig or submitting to specific buyers? Is that an option?

4 hours ago, brendagichuru said:

How easy is it for a buyer to trust someone who's just starting out on Fiverr? I'm struggling!😫😂

Your profile description pretty much makes it impossible.  I personally would never buy from anyone who had a profile that basically screams I don't know what I am doing.  Also, your gigs are about writing, yet you scored a 6.2 on content writing and a 6.0 out of 10 on social media..........again, just screams "I'm new.  Don't work with me."  

Go get your skills in order, really in order, and come back when you can provide a truly valuable service. 

15 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

Your profile description pretty much makes it impossible.  I personally would never buy from anyone who had a profile that basically screams I don't know what I am doing.  Also, your gigs are about writing, yet you scored a 6.2 on content writing and a 6.0 out of 10 on social media..........again, just screams "I'm new.  Don't work with me."  

Go get your skills in order, really in order, and come back when you can provide a truly valuable service. 

Hmmm. Thank you.

Archived