Buyer isn't responding

lonelytrinket

Question

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, lonelytrinket said:

they won't respond to my message about what platforms I will be managing, and I do not have access to the accounts yet.

😯h, I see, then you should contact customer support since you got no requirements for the job. he/she maybe forgot to give enough requirements for the job.

1 minute ago, lonelytrinket said:

@rbkretouch I was going to be their social media manager. They already placed an order too.

hmm, then maybe he/she is busy. your buyer placed an order because you can complete their job until you fulfilled their expectation. I think he/she's waiting for the timeline. I'd wait for some time.

I'd deliver with only message. Something like this "I'm delivering with this because my deadline is near to expired and waiting for the requirements to start working". If your client doesn't respond this, the order will be closed automatically in 3 days. 

1 hour ago, lonelytrinket said:

Thanks for the help! My client actually responded and I was able to work everything out. 😃

😊I told you😊. your client was busy and didn't have the time to reply soon. you know some buyers use apps on phones. first, they try to find suitable gigs, and then they just discuss with the seller and leave an order to them who understands.

some buyer doesn't want to be bothered by being online while they are busy. some of them just disable the notification sound (fiverr) on phones. hope you understand my opinion.

Archived