Quick Responses Needed for Offers and Order Communication

We have the ability to build a library of quick responses when a prospective client contacts us. But this feature isn't available for custom offers or in-order communication. I find myself constantly having to type the same things over and over, and would love some shortcuts that would make it faster to communicate.

Maybe right within the delivery message or within the custom offer's description text, not just on the page? 

Have you looked into using a browser extension that lets you set up text blocks via keyboard shortcuts? That's a really fast way, and you can also use them in emails. I do sometimes hit such a keyboard shortcut accidentally, though, which can be annoying.

You could also build your library offline in a Word or Excel doc, and copy/paste from there, which will be a bit slower than having direct access like with the quick responses, of course, though, on the bright side, you'll have them safe and sound in case anything happens to your Fiverr Quick Response collection, and it's easier to edit/adjust them in a Word file, and to avoid typos. 

Or you could have an additional Fiverr window open on a page where you have access to your quick replies, like a random inbox conversation, to copy them from there, but, yeah, that's rather pedestrian.

Just as alternatives in case Fiverr won't or can't do this, or for the interim; I'd like to see this suggestion implemented.  : )

5 hours ago, miiila said:

Have you looked into using a browser extension that lets you set up text blocks via keyboard shortcuts?

Autohotkey if on PC (it's super powerful for a lot of things), and Mac has that functionality baked into the OS.

I'd settle for them making the custom order messaging box bigger, or at least coding it better. You can barely see a whole sentence at a time, which makes typing anything elaborate near impossible. It's like typing on Instagram.

Archived