My client keeps putting me on revision

My client keeps putting me on revision and asking for additions on her order. I cannot cancel because it was a lot of work. In the offer I had given her one revision but somehow she is able to take advantage of this. I have been doing her work for a while now, I have refused to do anything more. I don't know how to end this, any help? 

• Like 12
  • Up 2

If your gig states you give one free revision, create an add-on to your order for a small fee for any she requests beyond that and clearly and professionally point out that one revision is included in the original order.

Not much else to do besides that.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

At this point, i think you just have to listen to the buyer and finish the project since you have spent lots of work on the order and it will be painful to cancel such order but for future orders you can create an add-on so the buyer will have to pay for a revision requested beyond the first one.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2022 at 9:31 PM, aswaninabwen510 said:

Update, at the end of it all, she cancelled the order, got away with a months and a half worth of work. I rejected the cancellation but I guess fiverr favored her 

Hi, very sorry to hear that. Did Fiverr customer support team cancelled the order without your approval? If yes, insist to receive a clear quote from the TOS what reasons they had to do this, 1 month and a half of work is too long unfortunately. If you have success manager ask for a refund or ask the customer support team to refund since they have cancelled without your approval. 

• Like 4