Gig Denied

designsvisuals

Question

Hello,

Today i received this notification from fiverr  (The Gig failed to pass our review and is not visible to anyone ) and when I checked the gig status i received this message which under below.

Gig status: Denied

Your Gig was denied after being reviewed by our Trust & Safety team. Your Gig violates some of our Terms of Service.Denied Gigs cannot be restored. However, you can create a new Gig that is compliant with our Community Services.

gif denied.PNG

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

4 answers to this question

I'd suggest NOT contacting customer support. I'd suggest reading and understanding the TOS fully first. You should be able to figure out what you did wrong. Only after you do that, and if you 100% believe you did not violate any tiny TOS rule, then you contact CS. 

• Like 7

I posted an editing and proofreading gig, and I added essays among the things I'll edit and proofread. Fiverr denied the gig saying it violated community guidelines. I assume the gig was denied on the assumption that I was offering to write essays for college student, but 'proofreading an essay' is NOT the same as 'writing the essay'. There is a distinction. It is not plagiarism. Whosoever associates proofreading with plagiarism clearly doesn't understand the distinction between the two.

Proofreading involves reading a student's work and making sure their punctuation is correct, their sentences are clear and cohesive, and their paragraphs flow into each other, among other things. That's why it is called PROOFREADING. EDITING. You take their work and help them improve it. English tutors do this all the time on college campuses, but tutoring is also costly on most campuses unless you're eligible for a fee waiver.

It's frustrating to see my gig denied without me being able to challenge it, or at least being able to make a correction before having it removed. Decision shouldn't be so cut and dry. We should be allowed to represent ourselves against the denial.

• Like 6

On 3/17/2022 at 6:38 AM, designsvisuals said:

Hello,

Today i received this notification from fiverr  (The Gig failed to pass our review and is not visible to anyone ) and when I checked the gig status i received this message which under below.

Gig status: Denied

Your Gig was denied after being reviewed by our Trust & Safety team. Your Gig violates some of our Terms of Service.Denied Gigs cannot be restored. However, you can create a new Gig that is compliant with our Community Services.

gif denied.PNG

check the reason, understand what is in violation and what to do to solve the problem, and contact CS saying if they can reinstate the gig so, you can change what is in violation.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 5