Getting no order in my ranking gig please help me out

rizayathriaj

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello there!
Well, there are many terms in order to get orders frequently. May be your GIG image doesn't suit to attract your Buyers, your profile picture- try to use any picture which looks professional, share gigs on social media platforms or at least one gig(the gig already got good ratings) and target only that one to rank first. Keep it in mind that, fiverr give chances to get orders for new seller. As far as, I have reviewed your profile so I must say- focus on sending buyer requests 10/10, share gigs on social media and try to convince your followers, friends to purchase a service related to your business Last but not the least, be active on fiverr as much as you can. Happy selling 🙂 

41 minutes ago, shimul8693 said:

Hello there!
Well, there are many terms in order to get orders frequently. May be your GIG image doesn't suit to attract your Buyers, your profile picture- try to use any picture which looks professional, share gigs on social media platforms or at least one gig(the gig already got good ratings) and target only that one to rank first. Keep it in mind that, fiverr give chances to get orders for new seller. As far as, I have reviewed your profile so I must say- focus on sending buyer requests 10/10, share gigs on social media and try to convince your followers, friends to purchase a service related to your business Last but not the least, be active on fiverr as much as you can. Happy selling 🙂 

Thank you bro

3 hours ago, shimul8693 said:

Hello there!

I wonder if these copy-pasted lines are helping anyone these days or not. 

Archived