Do promoted gigs work for you?

phil_gardiner

Welcome to the Fiverr forums? Or welcome back.

I don't know anyone specific here on the forums that might be able to answer that for you. Not enough anyway, to get any perspective like what you're looking for.

Best advice I can offer is: Try it and see. 

---

I glanced at your profile, and it looks(sounds)... okay? Are you also the vocalist in your sample recordings? The second gig confused me for a bit. "Piano and Keyboard" and the first thing I heard was guitar... I liked the track, but a browsing Buyer is more fickle. You have seconds to catch AND hold their attention. (You could cut the intro and have it fade in.) Also, if you're selling piano, it's okay to boost that sound channel. Show off what you're selling. You're not a mixer, and you're not a sound balancer. (There were points when I could barely hear the piano over the other instruments, and the piano is what you WANT a potential Buyer to hear.)

I think if you spruced up your gigs a bit first, you could see some return on using Promotions.

---

Edit: DON'T OFFER UNLIMETED REVISIONS. Just DON'T.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/220973-top-5-tips-to-protect-yourself-from-badly-behaved-buyers/

13 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Welcome to the Fiverr forums? Or welcome back.

I don't know anyone specific here on the forums that might be able to answer that for you. Not enough anyway, to get any perspective like what you're looking for.

Best advice I can offer is: Try it and see. 

---

I glanced at your profile, and it looks(sounds)... okay? Are you also the vocalist in your sample recordings? The second gig confused me for a bit. "Piano and Keyboard" and the first thing I heard was guitar... I liked the track, but a browsing Buyer is more fickle. You have seconds to catch AND hold their attention. (You could cut the intro and have it fade in.) Also, if you're selling piano, it's okay to boost that sound channel. Show off what you're selling. You're not a mixer, and you're not a sound balancer. (There were points when I could barely hear the piano over the other instruments, and the piano is what you WANT a potential Buyer to hear.)

I think if you spruced up your gigs a bit first, you could see some return on using Promotions.

---

Edit: DON'T OFFER UNLIMETED REVISIONS. Just DON'T.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/220973-top-5-tips-to-protect-yourself-from-badly-behaved-buyers/

Hey, thanks for the feedback, I'll have a look at my gigs to highlight I do a bit more. 

Archived