My Gigs don't appear on Search Results

denacecarter

Question

Hi, I have an issue with four of my gigs. They just don't appear on Fiverr Search Results. I have tried to sort by relevance but still nothing. This has never happened before with my previous account. I have even contacted the Support Team. Interestingly, I realized that one of my gigs was not available on search results so they made the necessary modifications. Could this have affected my other gigs? The Support Team still insists that my other four gigs are still active and available on search results but that's not the case. Please advice where you can.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

7 answers to this question

You should try searching the exact title of the gig, see if you can then find the gigs. Another way to check is when making a support ticket, you can choose "My gig is not appearing in search", and the system automatically checks the status of the gig you select. If you can find your gig or that says it's live and listed, then you are most likely just suffering from the same thing as I am, and your gigs are way back in the search results, where not even you can find them, unless you're ready to spend time going through every page.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, adsensewizard said:

You should try searching the exact title of the gig, see if you can then find the gigs. Another way to check is when making a support ticket, you can choose "My gig is not appearing in search", and the system automatically checks the status of the gig you select. If you can find your gig or that says it's live and listed, then you are most likely just suffering from the same thing as I am, and your gigs are way back in the search results, where not even you can find them, unless you're ready to spend time going through every page.

If you check using the support ticket and it state that your gig is under review by Fiverr support...... That means there is something not right about the gig, it's either the gig image is copyrighted or the description is off.

Try to edit the gig and make the necessary changes or rather delete it and create a new one 

• Like 12

On 3/16/2022 at 11:59 AM, adsensewizard said:

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate.

• Like 10

On 3/16/2022 at 12:12 PM, kingfash_theart said:

If you check using the support ticket and it state that your gig is under review by Fiverr support...... That means there is something not right about the gig, it's either the gig image is copyrighted or the description is off.

Try to edit the gig and make the necessary changes or rather delete it and create a new one 

Well noted. Thanks a bunch.

• Like 9

On 3/20/2022 at 12:24 PM, habitman_me said:

In addition to search for exact gig title you should also double-check your SEO title and how it matches with gig title.

Hi,

Yesterday i edited my two gigs but suddenly i didn't find any gigs in fiverr by search keywords or title.I Have 12 gigs all are were 1 to 2nd pages but after editing the two gigs all are gigs ranked gone.so i didn't find  any gigs from fiverr but its showing search result appear active .

Edited by bashir7it
  • Like 6