Question

6 answers to this question

Fiverr is all about freelancers that are ambitious, and seek to develop and maintain their own service careers. What actionable steps have you been taking to develop and maintain your freelance career? Surely you have set business goals for yourself, and surely you are taking steps to reach those goals, right?

What have you been doing, during those "several months" to build your business? Sitting around, waiting for orders, is not an actionable step toward success. What steps toward success have you been taking?

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, bikramart107 said:

Hello I am Vikram Vardhan. For several months now, no orders have been coming to my profile. My gifts are going down. I don't know what to do now. Would you please help me?

I think here are the some steps you can take to immediately improve your gig performance :- 

1.  Watch the Fiverr freelancing course, don't sit and wait for customers to order.
  2. Understand what you can offer to Fiverr, that you are good at it.
  3. Build your portfolio to showcase you work.
  4. Continiously work on your skill daily and improve.
  5. Build your gig after doing some research on gig that you are about to make. (Do SEO)

I guess, if you follow atleast this much, I am sure your ranking will improve on fiverr.

Hope you get you first order very soon.☺️

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, inpaper said:

I think here are the some steps you can take to immediately improve your gig performance :- 

1.  Watch the Fiverr freelancing course, don't sit and wait for customers to order.
  5. Build your gig after doing some research on gig that you are about to make. (Do SEO)

I guess, if you follow atleast this much, I am sure your ranking will improve on fiverr.

nice comments.

• Like 3

On 3/16/2022 at 10:59 AM, inpaper said:

Thanks for the valuable information

• Like 3

On 3/16/2022 at 10:06 AM, bikramart107 said:

Hello I am Vikram Vardhan. For several months now, no orders have been coming to my profile. My gifts are going down. I don't know what to do now. Would you please help me?

On 3/16/2022 at 10:59 AM, inpaper said:

Thanks for your valuable information

• Like 3