I need an order and urgently need to change the current bland.

chuanwang897

24 minutes ago, chuanwang897 said:

I need a project to keep me busy. But the status quo I haven't received an order for 5 months. How should I get through this?

You could change “I” to “client” 😉 

it’s not about YOU needing projects to keep you busy, it’s about what can you offer to clients to solve their pain points. 

People who sell always come from researching their target audience and what THEY need, not you. If you haven’t sold anything in 5 months it’s a good indication that your offer, price or style is not what clients are looking for. So it’s time to rethink your offer 

43 minutes ago, chuanwang897 said:

As a graphic designer, I need a project to keep me busy.

We all like orders. What steps have you been taking to convince your target customers to hire you?

44 minutes ago, chuanwang897 said:

But the status quo I haven't received an order for 5 months.

Then change the status quo. What are you waiting for? 

45 minutes ago, chuanwang897 said:

How should I get through this?

Connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you. Experiment with you gigs/services until you find what appeals to your unique target customers, and gives them reason to hire you to solve their graphics design problems. Stop waiting for things to happen to you, and find creative, ambitious, and determined ways to make them happen as a result of the actions you choose to take.

In short..... start thinking like a businessman, because, as a freelancer, that's what you need to be.

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You could change “I” to “client” 😉 

it’s not about YOU needing projects to keep you busy, it’s about what can you offer to clients to solve their pain points. 

People who sell always come from researching their target audience and what THEY need, not you. If you haven’t sold anything in 5 months it’s a good indication that your offer, price or style is not what clients are looking for. So it’s time to rethink your offer 

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, I need to perfect my gig introduction

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

We all like orders. What steps have you been taking to convince your target customers to hire you?

Then change the status quo. What are you waiting for? 

Connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you. Experiment with you gigs/services until you find what appeals to your unique target customers, and gives them reason to hire you to solve their graphics design problems. Stop waiting for things to happen to you, and find creative, ambitious, and determined ways to make them happen as a result of the actions you choose to take.

In short..... start thinking like a businessman, because, as a freelancer, that's what you need to be.

Thanks for the suggested steps, I just need a realistic plan and steps to change at the moment.

Archived