Not a single order from Gig page in three years!

zubyarchangel

6 hours ago, zubyarchangel said:

For over three (3) years now, all orders have come through buyers' requests.

I'm confused. If you are gaining orders, then why are you complaining? 

6 hours ago, zubyarchangel said:

Not a single order from my gig page. Is this the norm for some people? Should I contact Fiverr's CS?

Then, perhaps your performance needs some improvement. Perhaps your gig is not a good match for your target customers in the Fiverr marketplace. Test things with your gig. Experiment with small changes, until you see better results in the market. Study your competitors, and determine what they may be doing to earn their success. Understand what your target customers need, and what they are searching for. Find ways to meet those needs.

Earning orders is YOUR responsibility, not Fiverr's. 

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

I'm confused. If you are gaining orders, then why are you complaining? 

Then, perhaps your performance needs some improvement. Perhaps your gig is not a good match for your target customers in the Fiverr marketplace. Test things with your gig. Experiment with small changes, until you see better results in the market. Study your competitors, and determine what they may be doing to earn their success. Understand what your target customers need, and what they are searching for. Find ways to meet those needs.

Earning orders is YOUR responsibility, not Fiverr's. 

Do you realize you do not have to proffer solutions to questions you have no answer to?
There are questions there. If you don't have answers, let others make contributions and quit trying to jump to conclusions. That's why it called a forum.

5 hours ago, zubyarchangel said:

Do you realize you do not have to proffer solutions to questions you have no answer to?

I provided some very useful answers. Perhaps you may benefit from rereading what I wrote.

There are questions there.

And I provided answers to them.

If you don't have answers, let others make contributions and quit trying to jump to conclusions.

Anyone can contribute, if they have useful advice to share. I am one of Fiverr's veteran sellers, and I have been a seller on this site for longer than you. Perhaps there is something that you can learn from my knowledge and experience. 

That's why it called a forum.

Indeed. This is a public forum. I am a member of the public who has chosen to participate on this forum. 

16 hours ago, zubyarchangel said:

Is this the norm for some people?

I've heard that some people got almost all of their orders from BR, but not literally all, and definitely not for 3 years.

The idea of Fiverr is that buyers come to you; Fiverr was never meant to be a bidding platform.

6 hours ago, catwriter said:

I've heard that some people got almost all of their orders from BR, but not literally all, and definitely not for 3 years.

The idea of Fiverr is that buyers come to you; Fiverr was never meant to be a bidding platform.

I thought so too. Thanks so much.

Archived