Can you remix T-Pain's "That's Just Tips?"

mjensen415

1429885988_ScreenShot2022-03-15at9_26_44AM.thumb.png.a328170badf26e6d7f99c5aceaa2ac58.png

Think you’ve got what it takes to remix T-Pain's "That's Just Tips"? RemixedOnFiverr is presenting a contest that’ll have you singing.
Submit a winning mix and you could be the lucky one to meet T-Pain online, have a chance to be featured on his Spotify, and take home some other major prizes.

Head over to our contest page, take a listen, and give it your own spin. We (and T-Pain) can’t wait to see what you come up with! Submissions close March 18th.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED 

On 3/15/2022 at 4:11 PM, imagination7413 said:

Hard pass for me. Profanity is a big 'nope', not going there. Good luck to anyone who does chose to participate (and remember to tag for content warning, please).

Not me I love profanity and I already submitted my remix tho I don’t think I’ll win tho lmaooo but it’s fine 😉

2 hours ago, terrygrantvo said:

My fav thing about this contest is that the 2nd & 3rd place prizes are arguably more valuable than 1st place. (and I like T-Pain just fine)

Reminds me of the old joke... "First prize is 2 tickets to the circus, second prize is 4 tickets."

Archived