Is it mandatory to update your profile for Fiverr Business?

spurga

Question

Hi fellow sellers,

I don't understand if it's mandatory to update your profile for Fiverr Business. Right now i'm totally OK with my existing profile as I get enough orders

that I can finish on time and don't need more exposure. If I won't update my profile for Fiverr business will I be punished somehow (like me Top rated seller award taken off or something similar? )

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

I'm a bit confused as well - I'm not too keen on switching off my profile picture (as I'm hoping to get the same artist to do my banner / gig images, and I work on games, so.. it just sort of fits) but I did update everything else and still get the notification...pretty often, actually. I don't think we'd be demoted or anything, just maybe not shown in the 'catalogue'? 

1 minute ago, katakatica said:

I'm a bit confused as well - I'm not too keen on switching off my profile picture (as I'm hoping to get the same artist to do my banner / gig images, and I work on games, so.. it just sort of fits) but I did update everything else and still get the notification...pretty often, actually. I don't think we'd be demoted or anything, just maybe not shown in the 'catalogue'? 

When did this Fiverr business started anyway ? I think I got some notification about Fiverr Business about month ago. Got one order with business tag there but I don't think it was through Fiverr Business just someone who  was Fiverr Business enabled in their account. Have you got any notification with profile update before this ?

9 hours ago, spurga said:

If I won't update my profile for Fiverr business will I be punished somehow (like me Top rated seller award taken off or something similar? )

I can't say for certain, but its my understanding from the email they sent that they will be manually reviewing your business profile and if it doesn't meet their standards, you won't be listed in Fiverr Business anymore. The Business profile doesn't seem to show the Fiverr level anyway, so I can't imagine you'd lose your TRS status as long as you're doing all the normal things to maintain your status.

What it you’re a buyer? I received a notification to rebirth order but it keeps redirecting me to Fiverr Business and I cannot see any of my communication with the seller- it’s sort of vanished. Anyone knows what’s going on here? I even tried to sign up to the Fivver Business - but the questions they asking are irrelevant if you’re just looking to buy. I’m so confused! I just want my project back - anyone with helpful advice, that’d be great appreciated~ Ty!

11 hours ago, gongor32 said:

Fiverr Business just someone who  was Fiverr Business enabled in their account. Have you got any notification with profile update before this

It seemed to have started last month, if not earlier yeah - I had a couple of business orders even prior to that, but the catalogue does seem 'new', however I'm not completely certain exactly what's going on to be honest at this point (as the notifications look almost threatening... 

Archived