Waiting for first order !!

mrashrafomi

my friend earned more than 20000$ from Fiverr in 2 years .he got his first order after 6 months level 1 after 1.5 years. but now he is earning 500$ daily. so don't be dis hurt. your situation will also change after 1-year of hard work.

• Like 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2022 at 1:50 AM, mrashrafomi said:

My gig impression and click is so good growing but no order ,and keyword and discription is well so what is problem to taking order ?

Well, if people are clicking on your gig (and if you're not manipulating them into clicking, like sharing your gig on social media and asking friends and family to click) but not buying, there's something in your gig that they don't like and that convinces them not to buy.

• Like 30
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

On 3/15/2022 at 1:50 AM, mrashrafomi said:

My gig impression and click is so good growing but no order ,and keyword and discription is well so what is problem to taking order ?

Impressions don't really matter. Those are just people that are presented your gig along with other gigs on the page, but they don't click on your stuff and just pass by. It's just like complaining you are near the road, cars pass by but no one takes you with them because they don't know you. Lol. 

• Like 28
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Up 5

37 minutes ago, mrashrafomi said:

I not getting order as a new seller. but i fulfilled all requrement of a proper gig.but i also disapointed.

There are millions of other gigs competing for your buyer's money. So your gigs need to stand out in some way. If they are similar or worse than what's already available, why would someone buy from you? Improve your gigs, make them stand out, and work on your skills. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Did you have someone else create your gigs for you?  I ask because your profile indicates you are fluent in English but your profile description and gigs clearly show this is not accurate.  Clear customer communication is paramount to success.  Also, being able to write gig titles which attract buyers is critical, and yours do not.   For example, your gig titled "I will design clean flyer urgently for promote your business" will likely not inspire confidence in any native or truly fluent English speaking customer.  

• Like 6
  • Up 3

On 3/22/2022 at 1:30 AM, cs_evans said:

Did you have someone else create your gigs for you?  I ask because your profile indicates you are fluent in English but your profile description and gigs clearly show this is not accurate.  Clear customer communication is paramount to success.  Also, being able to write gig titles which attract buyers is critical, and yours do not.   For example, your gig titled "I will design clean flyer urgently for promote your business" will likely not inspire confidence in any native or truly fluent English speaking customer.  

Thank you so much for your effective help

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 5:56 PM, donnovan86 said:

Impressions don't really matter. Those are just people that are presented your gig along with other gigs on the page, but they don't click on your stuff and just pass by. It's just like complaining you are near the road, cars pass by but no one takes you with them because they don't know you. Lol.

What should we do to attract attention? 

• Like 13
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...