So Disappointed !!

mrashrafomi

Question

On 3/15/2022 at 6:50 AM, mrashrafomi said:

My gig impression and click is so good growing but no order ,and keyword and discription is well so what is problem to taking order ?

Well, if people are clicking on your gig (and if you're not manipulating them into clicking, like sharing your gig on social media and asking friends and family to click) but not buying, there's something in your gig that they don't like and that convinces them not to buy.

• Like 28
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/15/2022 at 7:50 AM, mrashrafomi said:

My gig impression and click is so good growing but no order ,and keyword and discription is well so what is problem to taking order ?

Impressions don't really matter. Those are just people that are presented your gig along with other gigs on the page, but they don't click on your stuff and just pass by. It's just like complaining you are near the road, cars pass by but no one takes you with them because they don't know you. Lol.

• Like 19
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Up 3

On 3/16/2022 at 5:56 PM, donnovan86 said:

Impressions don't really matter. Those are just people that are presented your gig along with other gigs on the page, but they don't click on your stuff and just pass by. It's just like complaining you are near the road, cars pass by but no one takes you with them because they don't know you. Lol.

What should we do to attract attention? 

• Like 13
  • Up 2

On 3/16/2022 at 9:33 PM, catwriter said:

Well, if people are clicking on your gig (and if you're not manipulating them into clicking, like sharing your gig on social media and asking friends and family to click) but not buying, there's something in your gig that they don't like and that convinces them not to buy.

May be something like this.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

On 3/15/2022 at 11:50 AM, mrashrafomi said:

Do research and update your gigs. Send buyer request properly and stay active on fiverr, Do marketing on social media and quora.

• Like 6

To me, your thumbnails and videos don't seem authentic at all. They look as if they have been taken out of a photo bank and posted on your gigs. Put something that you have actually done yourself on the thumbnails.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 9:22 PM, minno2 said:

my friend earned more than 20000$ from Fiverr in 2 years .he got his first order after 6 months level 1 after 1.5 years. but now he is earning 500$ daily. so don't be dis hurt. your situation will also change after 1-year of hard work.

Thanks, for mental support.

• Like 8

On 3/15/2022 at 11:50 AM, mrashrafomi said:

I am also disappointed with this subject.

• Like 1

my friend earned more than 20000$ from Fiverr in 2 years .he got his first order after 6 months level 1 after 1.5 years. but now he is earning 500$ daily. so don't be dis hurt. your situation will also change after 1-year of hard work.

• Like 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1