Top Rated badge can boost sell?

• alonekaium2 changed the title to Top Rated badge can boost sell?

True enough, but it's also possible that it's uncommon to hear of "TRS Hell" due to there being fewer TRSs and them being less likely to complain about such thing, despite them not getting more orders. 😄

• Up 3

17 hours ago, alonekaium2 said:

If a seller earn the Top Rated badge, then will his sell boost? 

I don't even think Top Rated seller want to boost either. They seems to be already capped couldn't accept any more orders with 10 and more in queue.
I think they are Top Sellers because they are Top Seller.  Probably nothing to do with badge.

Probably haven't even realized they got top rated sellers badge even fiverr forum exist because being too busy.  🤔

• Like 1

I would say yes because if you search for a service through fiverr mobile app or browser, there is a separated dedicated filter that display only Top rated Sellers. So I think it is definitely an advantage at least in my category where total sellers are around 30k with only 200 TRS and then 5000+ level 2 sellers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shawnevian99 said:

I would say yes because if you search for a service through fiverr mobile app or browser, there is a separated dedicated filter that display only Top rated Sellers. So I think it is definitely an advantage at least in my category where total sellers are around 30k with only 200 TRS and then 5000+ level 2 sellers.

Having a good amount of regular clients is the way to go, so you always have some work despite some low traffic days.

With TRS you get also priority customer support and withdrawals in 7 days, which is the best for me. I wish they could lower some fees for the best TRS. 😁