Hoping for TRS Badge

Congrats that's huge!

Getting TRS is a massive milestone. I know it's a manual process to get selected, but I would like to know: 

What else does Fiverr look for that they do not mention in the requirements. This would make for a great topic!

• Like 11

6 hours ago, shawnevian99 said:

It's been officially 2 Years now since I have completed the Top Rated Seller requirements. Hoping I might grab the attention of fiverr tomorrow. 😅

Anyone else here like me? 

I personally do not think about getting the TR status anymore, I completed the requirements on September 2020 (I opened the account on 2015). All my reviews are 5 stars, all of my orders since I opened an account with Fiverr have been delivered on time, no warnings and I am a "real" certified translator and proofreader... I have seen other freelancers that are not certified or that have had warnings and negative reviews and they got the TRS at some point of their freelancing career with Fiverr, so I do not really understand how is it awarded and why.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, spaintranslator said:

I personally do not think about getting the TR status anymore, I completed the requirements on September 2020 (I opened the account on 2015). All my reviews are 5 stars, all of my orders since I opened an account with Fiverr have been delivered on time, no warnings and I am a "real" certified translator and proofreader... I have seen other freelancers that are not certified or that have had warnings and negative reviews and they got the TRS at some point of their freelancing career with Fiverr, so I do not really understand how is it awarded and why.

If someone with these stats is not getting it so how am I supposed to get it with 2 One-Star ratings, 4 Warnings and 1 Late Delivery in my 2.5 Years of fiverr career.🤔

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Yeah better to not get your hopes up. It's very misleading, as those requirements are not the main thing. There's something else needed too, but nobody knows what. I've met the requirements too for 8 or so years, yet I'm level 2 still. 🤔 They even stopped giving the "Congrats! You've been nominated for TRS!" notification, which was followed by "You weren't chosen this time, better luck next time!", which was such a letdown everytime haha.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, shawnevian99 said:

If someone with these stats is not getting it so how am I supposed to get it with 2 One-Star ratings, 4 Warnings and 1 Late Delivery in my 2.5 Years of fiverr career.🤔

I don´t know what to say, maybe you will get it and I am the most unlucky person in Fiverr lol

• Like 9

15 hours ago, adsensewizard said:

Yeah better to not get your hopes up. It's very misleading, as those requirements are not the main thing. There's something else needed too, but nobody knows what. I've met the requirements too for 8 or so years, yet I'm level 2 still. 🤔 They even stopped giving the "Congrats! You've been nominated for TRS!" notification, which was followed by "You weren't chosen this time, better luck next time!", which was such a letdown everytime haha.

I just got that e-mail once when I first accomplished all the "requirements".

• Like 8

22 hours ago, adsensewizard said:

I also feel the same way that there must be something else that they check for the TRS selection. And all my myths related to TRS are debunked at this point.

Average Selling Price, Rated orders, 5 Star Rated Profile, Low Cancelation Ration.

Let's hope that the deserving sellers gets this achievement. 

• Like 8