My gigs are denied

I do not know why my gigs are denied and now new gigs are not uploading and the old gigs are denied. I did not do anything wrong. A client came to me for his project and I completed his work according to his conditions. He said me that I have to use "Excel" software for data analysis and i had to do ANOVA. But after completing the work he said me that he need that project on R studio and T-test In this condition there is not my fault. Please activate my gigs, I really worked hard to raise the gigs impression and status. I am using Fiverr for the first time and now I do not know why the gigs are denied. Please help me and activate my gigs, I shall be very thankful to you and for the next time I will be careful about this.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, malikhashim998 said:

I am using Fiverr for the first time and now I do not know why the gigs are denied.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 1
  • Up 1