Can I build 2 fiverr account in one pc?

59 minutes ago, dropshipping99 said:

I just want to know , can i build 2 fiverr account

You are only allowed to have one Fiverr account within which you can offer different services.

If you create a second account both accounts will be disabled.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

12 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

You are only allowed to have one Fiverr account within which you can offer different services.

If you create a second account both accounts will be disabled.

In my opinion, if there is a separate category, bill information, payoneer account, bank details, separate browser then it can be opened with one computer. Please provide details

• Like 5
  • Confused 4

14 hours ago, sayedcsee said:

In my opinion, if there is a separate category, bill information, payoneer account, bank details, separate browser then it can be opened with one computer. Please provide details

thank u for your kind information

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 11:16 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Then instead of the opinion you should read TOS. One person can not have two accounts no matter what. 

Suppose two brothers in the same family have different skills and their computer is one, They can open two accounts on the same computer and work using bill information separately. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sayedcsee said:

Suppose two brothers in the same family have different skills and their computer is one, They can open two accounts on the same computer and work using bill information separately. 

That's not what the OP asked, though. He asked if he was allowed to open two accounts, and the answer is no. One person can only have one account.

And those two brothers would need to contact Customer Support first and ask for permission, or they risk getting permanently banned.

• Like 6

On 3/14/2022 at 10:43 PM, dropshipping99 said:

Hello fiverr community

I just want to know , can i build 2 fiverr account in one pc in different skill & category ?

Yeah...but you need separate net connection and browset and different catagories.

• Like 2