Order Completion

kawsir_hossain

7 hours ago, kawsir_hossain said:

What I want to inform you all is; if you are a skilled you will never fail.

This is 100% false. Most successful people fail 99% of the time -- before achieving success. Failure is part of the success process, because it informs us of what does not work, it teaches us how to do things better and more efficiently, it motivates us to want to become better at something than we already are. 

There are never any guarantees of success in life, business, or here on Fiverr. Just because you are skilled, does not mean you won't fail. Everyone should fail, on their road to success, becuase if you're not failing -- or you refuse to fail -- you aren't building success.

On 12/14/2021 at 4:27 PM, jonbaas said:

This is 100% false. Most successful people fail 99% of the time -- before achieving success. Failure is part of the success process, because it informs us of what does not work, it teaches us how to do things better and more efficiently, it motivates us to want to become better at something than we already are. 

There are never any guarantees of success in life, business, or here on Fiverr. Just because you are skilled, does not mean you won't fail. Everyone should fail, on their road to success, becuase if you're not failing -- or you refuse to fail -- you aren't building success.

"He failed 2,000 times before inventing the light bulb ...

Thanks to all for your valuable comments. I know "failure is the pillar of success". Here I wanted to provide this information; if you don't develop your skill gradually then you will not become successful. If  "Thomas Edison" would not rectify his lapses then he doesn't become success in his 2,000th attempt. That's it.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Archived