No Requests Found

smruhulkuddus

Question

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, smruhulkuddus said:

Hi,

I am new in Fiverr. I was opened my Fiverr gig more then 2 weeks. But still I can not send buyer request.

What I can do now!
Please suggest me.

Maximum request are found at 12 pm - 1pm, 6pm - 7pm, 12am -1 am & 6am-7am.

You must be active on that time. I think you can find to send buyer request. 

27 minutes ago, pritom142 said:

Maximum request are found at 12 pm - 1pm, 6pm - 7pm, 12am -1 am & 6am-7am.

You must be active on that time. I think you can find to send buyer request. 

Yeah Sometimes you need to stay glued to your request page as a new seller so you can see enough buyers requests

I've checked your profile, and you have a big mistake with gig category. Please don't upload all gigs in same sub category. I can see you've uploaded both gigs in this category "Business - Financial Consulting - Accounting & Bookkeeping" I'm sure this business category has more sub categories. You should upload gigs in all those sub categories. Another solution is, you have to upload more gigs, minimum 6. Remember, the more gigs you have on sub categories, the more buyer requests you'll get 🙂 

2 hours ago, arefinbabu4 said:

I've checked your profile, and you have a big mistake with gig category. Please don't upload all gigs in same sub category. I can see you've uploaded both gigs in this category "Business - Financial Consulting - Accounting & Bookkeeping" I'm sure this business category has more sub categories. You should upload gigs in all those sub categories. Another solution is, you have to upload more gigs, minimum 6. Remember, the more gigs you have on sub categories, the more buyer requests you'll get 🙂 

I agree with this.

This is the best option to get more buyer requests. Because one sub category has buyer requests only viewable to the sellers in that category.

So, if you have gigs in many sub categories, you will be able to see all the buyer requests relevant to those categories.

Archived